I am living my life on lists right now. They are keeping me on track and completing my tasks. So, I thought I would make a list to catch up on my blogging......
* Noah tells his teacher, "The Bible tells us it is not nice to tease" after she tells him she is going to hang him up by his ears if he gets three strikes that day.
* I am busy playing Santa and Santa's elf
* I have about 4 projects going on at church (one would be the planning a military appreciation banquet and everyday I wish Tracy and Courtney were here!)
* My mom is here for 23 days! It is nice to have a babysitter at my beckon call!
* Kevin's mom gets here Tuesday - another babysitter at my home! YAY!
* I am attempting a snowboarding lesson on Monday to hopefully not repeat my you-tube worthy performance of last year
* Kev and I went cross country skiing - I LOVE it. I am not sure about this downhill thing on Monday
* Caleb is becoming more of a talker than Noah. Oh yes, his vocab is quite extensive and very funny at times.
* I look at our Christmas tree and realize how blessed we are that we have so many presents for each other and others we know and more blessed that this time of year is when most of everyone is cherishing the birth of Jesus
* I have pics of the boys to post soon. Hopefully, I can find time to sit down at the computer upstairs and get it done.
Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!