1. We can't control when we have to sneeze. It particularly stinks when you have a sneeze come upon you while applying mascara. The damage it renders is enough to make me almost say a bad word!
2. We can't control when little kids have to go potty. More specifically, when they tell you they need to go potty AND the volume at which they tell you. I love it when they tell me at the top of their lungs in Wal-Mart that they need to go poo poo and then proceed to yell "It's coming out!" - also at the top of their lungs - all the way to the restroom door.
3. We can't control customer service telephone ppl who give you the run around. Thanks for the customer service. That was an hour and a half of my life I will never get back!
I decided I would be crazy and jump on a bandwagon. I convinced myself that it was good to hop on board, after all, I saw my husband take a ride on this wagon and he was fine. I have been on the wagon for three days, and let me just say.............
WHAT WAS I THINKING???!!!!!
This wagon I jumped on, it would be the one and only P90X wagon. I have finished day three. However, I thought I would be a tough gal and add on 30min-1hr/day of cardio on top of it. Let me just say there is not one muscle that moves/twitches/relaxes without me feeling it!
My abs told me today they had had enough. While in the middle of Ab Ripper they go completely numb. Yes, numb. I could not feel my midsection. I guess the pain was to unbearable that my brain blocked all the nerves and said "NO MORE! YOU CRAZY PERSON!"
Although I feel as though someone has been beating me with a mallet while I sleep, I will not give up. After 90 days I will have Jillian Michael's arms and J. Lo's booty. I will be victorious.
1. Ever since I read my friend's post about folding and organizing sheets, my bed sheet changing has never been the same! I highly recommend that when a sheet set is folded, slide the set into one of the matching pillow cases and your linen closet will thank you and your mind will thank you when you don't have to tear the closet apart to find the missing matching pillowcase. To read her post for clearer instructions click HERE. This is a life improving tip, trust me.
2. Macadamia Nut Oil Treatment for your hair. Oh my word!!! I could write a book about this stuff. I LOVE it! My stylist used another product like this (Moroccan Oil) on my hair and the smell was way too much for me. Then my hubby's cousin, Sarah, from Hair Thursday actually did a video on these oil treatments and mentioned the Macadamia Oil and how it did not smell as strong. You can see the vid HERE if you like. So, I researched it a little, got some reviews, checked pricing, etc. After one application my hair was like silk. I was a little girl again who wanted to just suck her thumb and twirl her hair! I use heat on my hair almost everyday, plus the use of a flat iron, and I get my hair colored (by the way I had red highlights put in and this has not affected my color at all, and we all know how sensitive red can be!). All that can do some damage no matter how careful you are. This oil, is the bomb. I have seen dramatic improvements in my hair and love it. Now, it is a little on the pricey side. $36 for a 4oz bottle. Ouch, I know! However, I can justify the cost when it takes me like a year to use the bottle! A little goes a long way, trust me. I love the smell, so I added a little (ok a lot) extra to my hair and my hair was as limp as a wet dishcloth (however, not at all greasy). Use just the right amount (about dime size for my middle of my back length hair) and it is just right. If you have short hair, well this could be a lifetime supply for $36 (the price is the same no matter where you look). Worth it, right? I thought so. Go to Ulta now and get some. PS - if you have long hair u will love this - using this oil cuts your drying time in half. Well, maybe not in half, but it does help get it done faster!
3. Ever been to Alaska? No? Book your trip now and if possible could you spare some airmiles for me? Thanks.