Friday, December 28, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas was great! The boys slept in a little, Santa was so very nice, and dinner was delicious. Some highlights of the day were:

*Caleb forgoes the presents and focuses on how many M&M's he can get while mom and dad are not looking
*Noah has no interest in any presents because he saw that Santa brought him a train table
*Caleb then forgets all of the presents and plays with a marker and a drink coozy
*Noah does not acknowledge his other presents until Dec 26 - sole focus is still the train table
*It snowed the entire day, it was truly a white Christmas

Here is a pic of the boys on Christmas Eve in their Christmas pj's



After Christmas has been lousy. Caleb has yet another cold (poor guy). Playgroup today was to go sledding - the boys got a new sled from Santa and Noah is dying to try it out, mommy too! Kevin took Noah sledding for a little bit yesterday and he LOVED it! So, I am so bummed we did not get to go today. My Christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket and I am stuck indoors, another bummer. So, I am working more on unpacking this house and straightening up. The latter is so hard to do. It seems that piles of crap just keep popping up in every corner and I am still in the "I have no idea where to put things" phase. Oh well.



Some cute stories.....
Caleb was messing around in the kitchen the other day and I walk in on him with his hand in the flour sack. Well little mr. man thought flour looked good enough to taste. He had a flour moustache that was a little doughy from mixing with his slobber. Yes I have pics.....


My mom sent Noah these costumes for playing dress up and usually he has no part in dress up. however this day he wanted to be a lion and boy was he cute. He roared around the house for about 30 seconds and off came the costume. Luckily I got a pic or two.

Hope you all had a good holiday too. Oh and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

hiflyin_lady said...

Oh what sweet boys - love the pj's pic (little Baldy smile is so cute there). I wanna come sledding too! It feels like Spring here
:(

phyllis said...

krista is right we are having a HOT Christmas week Yesterday it was about 72. today it started raining but I went shopping anyway. The pics are soo sweet. we miss you guys bunches. love ya

phyllis said...

krista is right we are having a HOT Christmas week Yesterday it was about 72. today it started raining but I went shopping anyway. The pics are soo sweet. we miss you guys bunches. love ya

Jillina said...

They don't even look like the same kids and it's only been a couple of months since I've seen them! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Cryssy said...

Love the pics. And I love the train table distraction. Too funny. Hope little man starts to feel better soon and that it lasts a while. Love ya!!