Friday, January 14, 2011

Things We Can't Control

1. We can't control when we have to sneeze. It particularly stinks when you have a sneeze come upon you while applying mascara. The damage it renders is enough to make me almost say a bad word!

2. We can't control when little kids have to go potty. More specifically, when they tell you they need to go potty AND the volume at which they tell you. I love it when they tell me at the top of their lungs in Wal-Mart that they need to go poo poo and then proceed to yell "It's coming out!" - also at the top of their lungs - all the way to the restroom door.

3. We can't control customer service telephone ppl who give you the run around. Thanks for the customer service. That was an hour and a half of my life I will never get back!

4. That is all

No comments: