Friday, May 21, 2010

Fighting the tears already

Noah is done with preschool. Gulp.

The teachers at his preschool make random observations throughout the year. Usually we are told in passing some of these observations. This year his teacher saved some of the best observation slips for little keepsakes. Here are some of my favorites:

- Noah sees his reflection in the window and says in a nonchalant tone, "Oh, there's my other Noah"

- While climbing on the jungle gym outside Noah noticed the recycling symbol and says, "Hey we can recycle our playground"

- Noah was making a structure on the table and it began to fall over and he yells, "Hey I need help! My "which way" sign keeps falling and it needs to be big so people can see it!"

- Noah had plastic pegs and says "see what I made, it says 2-0-1-0. That is the current year, cause I know you didn't know that"

- Noah was making lava lamps. He watched the blue bubbles move in the bottle. He gets very excited and says, "It's blueberries! That's how you make blueberries!"

I can't believe he is going to be in kindergarten next year. He is going to LOVE it! He is a little sponge who soaks up everything. He loves science and reading. What a great combo.

I almost cried when he gave me his preschool diploma. He is simply amazing. I can't wait to see where he is going!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love, love that his teacher saved such great "moments" of Noah's year in preschool. Treasures!!

JPJ said...

How precious!!! love the expressions--and yes, children grow up too fast!!