Monday, April 30, 2007

For Sale



Ok, pity party is over and it is time to get my big girl panties on and get down to business. Our house is on the market. Putting a house on the market and living in it is very stressful. I want to be a little lazy now that KJ is away, however, every time I leave the house it has to be in "show quality" shape. It must be perfect to the 't' in case someone calls while I am out and wants to see the house. Days 1 and 2 on the market were a bust, but day 3 proved to be a good day. We had someone look at the house yesterday. Not sure if they liked it or not. I am still waiting on feedback. I wish I could hide tape recorders through the house so I could hear what potential buyers say as they walk through. Kinda pathetic, huh?! If you go to www.davidwertan.com you can see our listing. I would love feedback!

4 comments:

Jillina said...

Sad - I guess you really are moving! Too bad we aren't moving to Charleston, I love your house!!Great pictures your house looks awesome. I'll email you my feedback.

kljackson15 said...

The listing looks great. Yay for all the pictures. Marc is selling his house, and he hates the daily perfection cleaning and tidying. I'm pretty sure I would suck at that and, therefore, could never sell a house :)

Cryssy said...

Yes, it looks great!! I'm not looking forward to the day I have to do what you're doing....

The Griffith Family said...

Hey girl...I can't find your home. Help me find it. Sorry to hear of all the changes in your life right now but think like me..."I will survive!" That's my magic line to get me through it all. Jamie will be home really soon only to leave soon after AGAIN!! Check out my blog page too.