Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fearless Freedom


He has succeeded! Noah has conquered the bicycle! He decided to show me this one afternoon out of the blue how he could fly down the sidewalk. He was so proud of himself and it was just beaming in his little face. He has been working on pedaling. This has been his major obstacle. It was a little tricky for him to push the pedals all the way around. He would press down and skid because he was hitting the brake instead of pushing forward to complete the revolution.
He still presses down occasionally and the brakes will get him, but he is now going on his own.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

This is wonderful news for me cause this means I will now only haul around 25lbs in the bike trailer instead of 60! My legs are going to be so happy!
As we are out scooting around the neighborhood, Noah asked I make a video. Enjoy the show!

No comments: