Thursday, February 7, 2008

How Ironic...

I registered to vote in Alaska in Dec 07. Did this while getting my driver's license. Have been waiting to get my voter card so I could vote on Super Tuesday. Well, card never came and I go about trying to find out where to vote.

Can you believe I could not vote b/c I did not have a card??? I guess their list was not up-to-date cause I wasn't on there either! Super Tuesday made me super mad cause my vote was not heard!

Here's the irony. I got my voter registration card today. BOO Alaska BOO!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It's okay. YOUR vote may not have counted, but y'all (Alaska) gave the majority of your delegates to the right guy. ;)

-Adrian

Greg said...

Oh my goodness. That is really frustrating. I have a similar frustrating story about our primary. It's a little too embarrassing to post on the internet, but let's just say that my vote did not get counted, either!:)