Thursday, May 31, 2007

Short and Sweet

Kiddo's are in the bedding snoozing away. Just completed a task that has been weighing on the brain. *YAY* Caleb has appt tomorrow for hopefully taking off his brace during the day *Double YAY*. Should I dare say things may be on the upswing?

One more thing, I want to just state again for the record that I am so blessed by God. I have been doing lots of deep thinking about the crucifixion of Jesus, and what a wonderful blessing God bestowed on us. How I am so blessed to be a child of the one and only King of Kings!

2 comments:

bekster said...

Thank you for the encouraging reminder. Things are a little stressful, so it's good to have someone put things back in perspective. I think we all can use a little more Jesus. :)

-Becky

Cryssy said...

We really are blessed. What gets me the most is thinking about being the sister of the Christ!